Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Typical Saturday

Today I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped. I mowed the lawn and got some more of my Spain pictures tagged in Flickr. However, I didn't get my fishtanks cleaned like I had planned. I hope I'll be more successful accomplishing this goal tomorrow.

Tomorrow after church I think I might go into town and look for miniature plastic clothespins. I want to use them, in conjunction with thin fishing line, to hang my pictures on my dorm room wall this coming year. I also want to find Turkey Hill's Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream. It is delicious and I haven't been able to find it in a very long time.

Tonight and in the coming weeks I hope to publish more blog posts from my time in Spain. I took notes on what I wanted to write about. Now I just have to try to remember the dates all of these events took place. Check the January 2007 tab for these posts.

No comments: