Thursday, February 17, 2005

My Nineteenth Birthday

I've made more friends here at school and have become better friends with old acquaintances. My birthday was February 10, and I am now nineteen. My friends and I went to eat at Chipotle and then we went to see the new movie "Hitch" at Virginia Center Commons.

For my birthday I got many gifts from friends which I love. Julia gave me a beautiful green suede necklace with a green stone as a pendant. Becca gave me a black and white watch, which matches a Coach bag I really want. Marisa gave me an awesome stationary set with a modern design. Amanda gave me a purple picture frame and beautiful potted tulips. My grandmother and aunt gave me a generous amount of money and are sending a box of gifts here soon. My mom took me shopping, and bought me a necklace that I absolutely love.

I recently got a red betta and named him "Firenze," which means Florence in Italian. He is gorgeous because in between the creases in his rear fin there are turquoise stripes and the entire rear fin has a black outline around the edges.

No comments: