Friday, April 15, 2005

Economics Test Results; Fall and January Scheduling; Weekend Retreat

I got my results from the Microeconomics exam I took on Tuesday. I was so relieved to find out that I got an A, but just barely. I got a 91%, which was the highest grade in the class (again), and the only A. I've heard from a friend that has already taken this course that the third, and final, exam is easier than the second one, which is a relief.

Today I have to begin picking out the classes I wish to take here in the fall and in January. So far, many people have told me that the choices for classes are abysmal. I sure hope that I can find, as well as get into, classes that I really want and enjoy. I think that it will take me an eternity to pick out classes and make sure that there won't be a time conflict between them. I have to have all this done by Tuesday, because that's when I meet with my adviser and I only have 20 minutes to do so.

This weekend I am going on a retreat with the Methodist church affiliated with the college. I am pretty excited about it. From what I hear, we will be doing many fun activities. It has been a while since I have seen these people, so I look forward to spending time with them again. I think we are going west to the mountains. Hopefully it will remind me of home; there are no hills or mountains in Ashland.

No comments: