Thursday, July 26, 2007

Looking Forward to Tomorrow Evening

I'm extremely excited about tomorrow evening. Heather and Kirk, who I work with at the Circuit Court Clerk's Office, are going with me to Sweet Caroline's bar tomorrow night. There's going to be a live band playing all night. This will be the first time I've gone to any bar in Winchester. I went bar-hopping in Spain, which was the most fun I've ever had, so I'm hoping tomorrow night will be at least half as good as those nights. I'm sure the bars in Madrid and Alicante will be far more exciting than the bars in my hometown, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.

I'm interested in dating Kirk. He is a really nice guy who has a very dry, yet funny, sense of humor. He's a few years older than me, which I kind of like. Kirk has more maturity than guys my age, which is one thing I look for in a guy. As far as how he looks, all I can say is that I'm currently watching "The Wonder Years" and just realized that Kirk somewhat resembles the actor that portrays Kevin's older brother. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the guy on T.V.

Kirk and I were supposed to be set up on a date while I was at home on Spring Break. Unfortunately our schedules just didn't match up, and we never ended up going out. So now Heather is trying to set us up. Tomorrow night is supposed to help us get used to talking to each other outside of work. Heather has told me that Kirk is just as interested in me as I am in him; I hope she's right. I'd love to go back to school with a boyfriend, but not just for the sake of having one.

No comments: